Thirteen Things that irk me
1. Accidentally throwing out a receipt and subsequently not being able to return an item to the store.
2. How my new garbage bags smell like old trash that’s been sitting around too long.
3. Parents who don’t make their children buckle up in the car.
4. Someone telling me what I believe even after I’ve repeatedly told them I don’t believe what they insist I do.
5. The man across the street who insists on screaming and whistling down the street to his wife and kid in the park.
6. Someone telling me how to do something I obviously know how to do.
7. Our President.
8. How after owning a number of shirts for well over 6 months each, they all of a sudden have the guts to come out of the dryer three inches shorter.
9. CCM music.
10. My electric toothbrush not shutting off when I press the power button and it causing water and toothpaste suds to spray onto my face in the sink.
11. The sound made by styrofoam rubbing together *shudder, eye twitch*
12. Bill Murray
13. Having fingers the size of flotation devices.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
3. my 2 cents
5. Red Queen
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants