13 Things to Learn from Sesame Street
- How crayons are made.
- The secret to bathtub fun.
- You can be on an acid trip and learn numbers at the same time!
- The chicks dig Cookie Monster.
- Linoleum is beautiful!
- It’s just fine to buy something from the creepy stranger who breaks into song and keeps one hand inside his trench coat the entire time…
- People with insomnia are subhuman.
- How to dance.
- If you leave a nine-year-old at home alone on his birthday, he’ll probably throw a kegger.
- If he’s bigger than you, has hairy paws, and bounces you on his knee, don’t play with him!
- Ignorance really is bliss.
- Sesame Street can even make a grown woman tear up.
- Before you accept a new position, make sure your boss isn’t an obsessive windbag who won’t let you do your job.
Check out other Thursday Thirteen participants here!