This is why I am uberspackle:
- I love talking into a fan. I did it all the time as a kid, and would make that weird vibrating voice and silly sounds.
- During the winter I used to stand after my showers with my bare feet over the heating vent, letting the air woosh up my legs. I miss central air/heat!
- I love that feeling I get after popping your ears when suddenly I can hear so much better! It’s like hearing a new world.
- I absolutely love cracking my joints. My neck is probably the best, but when I get a good wrist crack to happen, I just looove that feeling.
- If I keep any paper at all in my hands for over a minute, it will be folded, crunched, or lost. I have very “busy” hands.
- I like chewing on my cuticles and biting my nails into little pieces. I’m so gross!
- I talk to myself and sometimes can’t stop. I think aloud and have pretend conversations, sometimes even saying “And I’m talking to myself again” out loud, followed by “Shh!”… I mean, really, I’m a wacko.
- I like dunking bread into liquids… and if it’s regular bread slices, I first crush them in my palm so they hold together. I used to snack on just bread and orange juice.
- I only have a dining room set to please visitors, and because I wouldn’t know what to do with that space if a table wasn’t there. I never eat on it without company.